Quality from Vienna since 1845
Around 170 years ago, Elias Bakalowits founded the chandelier manufactory that today supplies elegant models and lighting creations to the whole world. The company remains in family ownership to this day, now in the fifth generation.
Rise to become one of the finest suppliers of crystal chandeliers
Ludwig, the son of Elias, made the Bakalowits lamp manufactory famous throughout the Austro-Hungarian empire. The company was appointed to the position of Imperial and Royal Court Purveyor with a lighting order for the new Imperial Palace and the Redoutensäale under Emperor Franz Joseph in 1892.
Highlight since then